Possible vintage McLaren T-shirts | McLarenChat
News

Possible vintage McLaren T-shirts

Discussion in 'McLaren Discussion (Not Model Specific)' started by MARK MORRISSEY, Sep 24, 2020.

1. MARK MORRISSEY

Subscribed

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Mark Morrissey
    I haven't had these made yet. I simply want to see if there would be any interest.
    I'm only doing this as an enthusiast. NOT starting a business.

I don't own a McLaren but have always been a fan... but particularly of the racing team.

I had such great admiration and respect for the late Bruce McLaren. I really idolize the guy. Recently I saw the '70s McLaren team camper on BAT that Zach Brown bought.

The 'Speedy Kiwi' image seemed to me a great basis for a shirt. From the images I recreated the logo and found a Speedy Kiwi image online which I redid with Adobe Illustrator. I've mocked up some examples. I just thought it would be a fun shirt to have. Definitely will make a few for myself and a friend. I thought perhaps a few folks here might like having one. Should be around 20 bucks per shirt.

I'm open to comments and suggestions. Thanks for looking.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. MARK MORRISSEY

Subscribed

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Mark Morrissey
    I think I may have inadvertently broken forum rules with this post. If that’s the case I will delete it and post it in the proper area.