Gulf Livery colours on my 570s spider | McLarenChat
News

Gulf Livery colours on my 570s spider

Discussion in 'Sport Series (570S, 540C, 570GT, 600LT)' started by Night life, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Night life

Night life Rookie
    Premium Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Regina, Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto Giannini
    I know this might not be for everyone so please keep negative comments to yourself, but for those who like to customize their cars here is what I came up with on mine.

I loved the Curacao Blue first time I laid eyes on it simply because it reminded me of the Gulf Livery colours especially with orange callipers. I enhanced certain feature of the car and colour matched the rest of it to give it a very unique look and very aggressive stance.

It looks good in photos it is absolutely stunning in person, hope you enjoy as well as inspires a few of you to customize and personalize your cars.

Cheers
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sir_Ferrari, 4th_gear and teak360 like this.
  2. teak360

teak360 Rookie
    Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott

I love it.

3. Ingenere

Ingenere Formula Junior
    Premium Subscribed Owner

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Thats pretty cool! If you had any thoughts about being invisible...... forget it! :)

4. Night life

Night life Rookie
    Premium Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Regina, Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto Giannini
    Ha ha ha thank you , and yes you're correct Dino ;)

5. 95spiderman

95spiderman Karting
    Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    so cool! love brave owners who go beyond stock.