570S - Ferrari to 570S ? | McLarenChat
News

570S Ferrari to 570S ?

Discussion in 'Sport Series (570S, 540C, 570GT, 600LT)' started by Fireman1291, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Rookie

Jun 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    AJ
    So I just test drove an off lease 2018 570S Spider today…I get it now.

I went into it with an open mind but also expecting to be underwhelmed due to the lack of a high revving Ferrari FPC V8 with an exhaust. And while it didn't SOUND as good as my car…it killed it in every other category. The sound system was amazing, the handling was flat as a board, and the acceleration was mind blowing and fun. They had a great F U Mantis Green color and paired with the McLaren F U doors, it made for an eye catching combo.

I'm considering buying and never thought I would make the jump! I took for video for my new YouTube channel but won't share it here unless it's ok with the mods. I don't have enough subs yet to run ad's on my channel so it's not like I'm making $ but I still want a pass to keep everyone happy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chinaleeexports

Jun 2, 2008
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    SL
    After a long line of fantastic Ferrari's I made the move to a 600LT. Lots of fun, waiting to get my downpipes installed to help with the exhaust sounds. Good luck with the decision.

3. Ingenere

Ingenere Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
  4. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Rookie

Jun 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    AJ
    Wow that's some great feedback. Sold a CS?!? Jeez!

Here's the car I'm moving from. 2014 Ferrari Cali30 Handling Speciale
    [​IMG]

I still want to test drive a 580-2 Huracan and the 458 again before I make up my mind. Just so I don't have that annoying car guy "what if" moment a month into new ownership lol.

5. Ingenere

Ingenere Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino

6. Ingenere

Ingenere Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Test drive everything, but once you go Mac, you won't go back!

chinaleeexports likes this.
  7. Night life

Night life Rookie
    Premium Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Regina, Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto Giannini
    Agreed, I'm on my second Mac, the first one a 570 spider was incredible, the second a 720s in perfection.